Sunday, April 26, 2009

Due to request, here is a somewhat updated picture of the belly. This was actually taken about 2 weeks ago, so the belly is bigger now, but I thought I would post this one first.

Charley and I, and Erin and Jeff, went to a "parent's" swap meet today that was awesome! It was a local organization that puts together a gigantic venue for people to come and sell their new and used baby supplies. There were probably 200 vendors there, and we found some great stuff! We aren't exactly sure out of all the stuff you register for what is essential and what you can live without, so we bought a few things that we didn't register for fairly inexpensively to try out. We got one of those jumpers that attaches in the doorway for $8, a brand new shopping cart cover, an activity mat, and Charley's favorite, he got one of those Kelty backpacks (they look like hiking backpacks for men, but you put the baby in it!) Apparently they are very expensive, but we got a bargain at $15! We had a great time!

No comments: