So Charley talked to his friend Adrian today, who just had a baby less than 3 weeks ago, and the overall theme of the conversation was HELP WANTED! Adrian suggested hiring a maid, a dog watcher, and enlisting anyone with nothing better to do to come help out with the baby. Not to mention figuring out how and what to eat for a few weeks while adjusting to life with the new baby. I think Charley and I knew this would require some work, but I think it scared him a little!
So despite the down-turned economy, the good news is Charley and I will be accepting applications for employment openly, but please note that you will have to pass through an interview and background check before you will officially be hired. Either that, or we might resort to begging at some point!
3 comments:
hi. i was just thinking of you today. i love your belly and kaelyn's room. i hope you're doing well.
your lack of stretch marks makes me want to vomit a little... maybe if i bring you and your family lots of food you won't lose the baby weight as fast... ??? =)
p.s. that last message took me forever to write because i didn't want to waken the scary pregnancy hormones and have them yell at me for calling you fat or something... love you friend. =)
Post a Comment