

WOWZAH! Shield your eyes!
Sorry to blind you with these photos, but apparently its the thing to do to document your belly.
I don't necessarily remember when it happened, but somehow I have lost my waist. I don't think I am particularly all that big yet, but yet my waist has completely disappeared. Any information you might have as to where I can retrieve it would be helpful.
I went to the Dr. again on Monday, and again, nothing eventful. Everything seems to be classified as "normal." Cramps=normal, backaches=normal, weird dreams= normal, I have come to assume that perhaps this is the standard answer for anything one might be experiencing in pregnancy. I was considering trying to throw the Dr. off by claiming I have some unexplained urge to eat off the floor using my toes, but I am sure I would be met with the same response, "Oh, that's normal in pregnancy."
We are somewhere between week 18 and 19 now, and the baby is roughly the size of a mango, which in my opinion is much cuter than trying to imagine it last week as an onion. I mean seriously, what variety of onion? We get to go back in three weeks for a serious ultrasound, so that should be fun.
I hear that I may be feeling serious movement in the near future, but I am not exactly sure what it is I am looking to feel, so I figured I would wait until it was obvious before I claim that I have felt her move. Looking forward to that!
2 comments:
I love your belly! I can't wait to see it in real life!
is it weird that i want to blow into your belly button? i don't know why.... it's an awesome straight on shot though.
Post a Comment