Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Kaelyn on YouTube!

Yesterday, we went over to Erin and Jeff's house for a BBQ and I saw a box in the corner of their living room. After probing my sister to find out what it was, she said that Paul and Ellen had sent Gracie a bouncer. Naturally, I reasoned that because those are Kaelyn's grandparents, the bouncer should technically be part Kaelyn's, and since Gracie won't be using it for a few months anyway (seeing as though she needs to decide that the world is a good place for her to enter and that she can't stay in Erin's belly forever) I convinced Erin to put it together. Needless to say, Kaelyn was captivated by all of the lights, sounds, and movements, and I will probably have to go out and buy her one now. Ah yes, let the cousin competition start. I can already hear Kaelyn's little voice saying "but Gracie has one!"

We took video of the first encounter with the bouncer, but you have to click on the link below to watch it on YouTube. Happy Jumping! (Or, I have included the video on the blog if you click on her picture to the right...just be warned that it comes from Jeff's YouTube account, and you can also view him slaughtering fish!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfb2VWp82P4

1 comment:

Breakfast in California said...

The next video is tuna fishing off San Diego, not nearly so entertaining. She's going to be a musician like her grandpa!