A new year is upon us, Kaelyn is over 7 months old, and I have no idea where the time went. As you can see, she is growing pretty quickly, as the Santa hat she wanted to wear ended up looking more like a Santa yarmulke.
I also don't need to point out the obvious that we have reached the stage where everything that is not strongly fastened down will be pulled into the mouth. (Sorry Auntie Erin about the picture board I ripped off your wall.)
Christmas was great, and it gives us a whole year to discuss with Santa where he will be delivering gifts in the future since we have four sets of grandparents.
We also had to move the crib down a notch today, as Kaelyn is starting to move around more. We didn't want her to figure out how to pull herself up and launch herself out of the crib, though I think we have at least a few weeks before that happens.
Happy New Year everyone! Kaelyn will be partying with us tonight, as her dad was adamant about kissing her at midnight. See you in the new year! I hope 2010 brings as many blessings and happiness as we had in 2009.
1 comment:
Happy New Year!! Hugs and kisses to the three of you!!!
Post a Comment