We are trying desperately to get ready for Christmas, but life is just so complicated these days. The good news is that both Charley and I are off work as of Friday, so we get two weeks to hang out with Kaelyn and enjoy the holidays. I am sure there will be lots of Christmas photos, but here is a pre-Christmas photo just to show off Kaelyn's sitting skills!
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
We are trying desperately to get ready for Christmas, but life is just so complicated these days. The good news is that both Charley and I are off work as of Friday, so we get two weeks to hang out with Kaelyn and enjoy the holidays. I am sure there will be lots of Christmas photos, but here is a pre-Christmas photo just to show off Kaelyn's sitting skills!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment