Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Rock Star
Well, today was my first official day of summer vacation, and my first day watching Kaelyn all day in the house. No errands, just play time, and I couldn't help but wonder if school was starting soon. Just to name a few things we did today: We played kitchen, we made music, we played in the sand table, we threw things down the stairs and reorganized her dresser, I put pictures in albums, Kaelyn threw pictures on the floor, one of us put some moss from the indoor plant in our mouth, we both ate turkey sandwiches, one of us made cookies while the other napped, we took the dogs on a walk, I watched a show on our DVR while Kaelyn put some playground balls into her plastic shopping cart, we read a book, but we only made it to page 5, one of us threw a temper tantrum, well, lets be fair, we both did, I made dinner while Kaelyn grunted for the cheese, we started one load of laundry which is still in the washer, and one of us went to bed at 9, while I am up writing this and thinking that we are going to do this all over again tomorrow.
I used to think that I had a lot of energy and that I was pretty busy, but I have got nothing on Kaelyn. She is the busyiest person I now, and it is fun to watch her learn and grow. I will leave you with today's discovery... although I do not like the direction my child is heading... a rocker and biker chick???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the way she puts the sticks up so neatly!!
Post a Comment