Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ok,

My mother read my blog and called immedietly to say that I better be careful about what I put down in writing because she doesn't want me to regard this as a negative experience. Darn! I hate when she is right! All in all, it really hasn't been that bad, it just makes for a more exciting read than "nothing of any significance happened today."

So instead of describing what 2 glasses of milk coming back up looks like at 6 am in the morning, I will focus on the joys of maternity pants. If you don't own a pair, I would highly suggest you all run out and buy a pair, even if you are not expecting. I call them "buffett" pants, because I can clearly tell how gaining weight in these is going to be easy! They come with a 6 inch panel of expandable fabric that would have been great for anyone at the Thanksgiving table.

I am considering giving them as a Christmas gift, and trust me, if you are the recipient, you will thank me later!

5 comments:

greatgrandma said...

Dear Beanyjacob, I am trying to communicate with your parents via something called a Blog -- and nobody has identified that word yet but I play with this Mac and get all kinds of information and two photographs of you. Sorry your mom feels so wretched -- I felt the same way before your paternal grandmother was born and I wish someone would invent a pill that made the creation of babies a lot easier. But I must tell you that there is nothing but joy in becoming a great grandmother -- and a lot of awe that it could happen to me. Much love, Greatgrandmother Pat

Breakfast in California said...

Hi Kelly,

I'm following you! XOXOX Aunt Laura

Molly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Molly said...

This wouldn't be your blog if it didn't include sarcasm and harsh honesty. I love it! Blog on, my friend. Blog on!

sam said...

have you relived saltines yet? everyone tells you they are the best for "morning sickness"... "eat a cracker before your head even leaves the pillow!", but let me tell you, my friend: it looks and feels like wet cement the second time around. try a burrito instead.